Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ups and Downs

The day started out with, going to the gym for an hour, I am so unfit, but I had fun.... see if I say that tomorrow when I am aching all over.
Got to work early to get some work done before, the customer enquiries and phone call started. plus mid morning had a meeting to attend on dealing with aggressive clients.
By the end of the day I was feeling a bit aggressive........... my balancing of figure getting ready for the monthly BAS just did not want to work for me. So I arrived home a bit down............ but things changed as
DH have gone and got the mail and there was on the kitchen table a parcel for me........
Recently Maree  had a give away on he blog and yes you guess it I was the lucky recipient of a lovely gift

 Just look at the beautiful presentation

Enclosed a fabulous pattern 
Lovely reproduction fabrics, thread, needles and lovely cosmo threads


A nice end to a beastly day .........................so a big thank you to a very generous lady Maree

I so happy.............everything Maree enclosed was just so me...........

Cheers Until next time  .........Cheers Marc

1 comment:

Roseanne said...

That what you need a great pick me up present after a busy day. Very nice.