Thursday, April 7, 2011

Be awhile

Where does the time go ...................  last Saturday took a quick visit to Loxton and drop off my BOM 2006 Quilt for Liz to create magic on.
She is hoping to get it finished within the next cuple of weeks.
So far this week the days have gone so fast been very busy at work.
One of my work colleague lent my some books to read last Friday (6) so each night I have been reading, so far I have finished 4 of the books these books are  -  A collection of Amish Romance and Women of Faith stories.  I am enjoying the time each evening reading before going to bed , so hence very little needlework is being done (chuckle)
Sorry no pictures this posting.   Until next post   take care     Marc

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

...oh and I so wanted to see pics of you tucked up in bed reading...LOLOL....great weather for it! Looking forward to seeing the quilted BOM 2006 - you must be excited!

Kris said...

I have been busy reading too. It's the best fun. I have done a little stitching too though.