Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello

Has been awhile ..........I have missed my fellow bloggers........the weather has been so up and down over the past few weeks ..........only 2 weeks ago it was so hot it seemed to that everything was melting the temperature got to approx 45 degrees Celsiuses and now it is in the mid 20's.............We have over the past week had strong winds that have cause damage to a few properties and vineyards........the adjoining town to my home town has seen the blunt of these strong winds causing damage to roofs, fencing and in some areas blown the rows of grapes on the vineyards out of the ground..... wish I could post some of the photos...........
I have as from previous post been living with DH parents while the house is being build........
I have been spending time reading books by Clare O,Donohue (A someday Quilts Mystery) and Janet Evanovich ( The Stephanie Plum Series) also doing some stitcheries..............
On the home front.............the house in the past 4 weeks has had the frame work up, windows put in the brickwork and roof on .... hopefully today the gyprock will be delivered ready for installation before Christmas ..................then anything between 2 to 6 weeks break as supplies and warehouses close for the festival season therefore contractors take holidays.........if all goes well DH and myself may move it about March next year. Once again unable to post photos but once we are back in the house ..........I have so much show and tell ....Until next post take care


2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So lovely to read a post Marc...sounds like all is going well...can't wait to see what you have been making...

Sue said...

I'm with Peg!