Wednesday, January 6, 2016

From last year - workshop


Last year (now that sounds so long ago) I attended a workshop in Adelaide, with Jen Kingwell and the subject matter was one of the lovely quilts inside this book


 is it not just gorgeous ..... so the last few months I have been working on this projects it will most probably take me until this time next year to complete this project ... but we all must have a goal to work towards (right) . I have good intentions this year to finish a few of my UFO's ...it seems I have been busy making swap items of late that, I have stepped back with swaps this year..... It is not that I have not enjoyed swapping I have enjoyed the mystery tours and fun in participating in swaps with my online friends.
Like most of us  there comes a time where you just need to prioritise........ until next time Marc

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

WOW ..... Love it xxx

Fiona said...

I love Jen Kingwell patterns though I haven't made one of her quilts yet
Hugz

Vicky said...

It's a gorgeous pattern!

Victoria xx www.thedaisyjaynes.com