Wednesday, November 16, 2011

sale and goodies and a secret

Had Monday off from Work, headed off to Adelaide for an appointment. Left early in the morning so had to stop at Munno Para for a break (chuckle)..... of course what does one need to do... but call into spotlights...
Great day for a stop at Spotlight was a SALE ....... 30% off all stock on hand........... gathered a few things 



Wadding...  Quilting pins....  Cotton..... Blades and a nice fabric pack


Had to wait for 45 minutes to get served as I was not the only one getting bargains
While waiting you get to meet so many nice people  in the queue and have chats

One of the customers have (2) trolleys full of bolt fabric   a couple of us in the queue counted 36 bolts of fabric to be cut,,,,,,,,the lady was only buying a metre or two from each roll of fabric
a few customers left leaving there goods on the floor ...... lucky for me and another lady we where lucky enough to get their tickets to get served a little faster............. 45 minutes was long enough

I was also lucky that I was not running late to get to my appointment

later that day before heading home called into Hettie ........just love that shop
and the lovely ladies in the shop just make you feel so special  (will have a show and tell next post)on my purchase at Hetties

 When  I got home late  that evening worked on my Secret Christmas Swap


A small show and tell


Well  off to get some other items finished in my Christmas swap  ......... Until next time  Marc

1 comment:

Kris said...

I like your sneak peek! I thought about going to Spotlight, but the thought of the queue put me off. I like your haul. Just the right things to buy at a sale! Looking forward to seeing your Hetties purchases.