Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rain and yes more rain

Saturday morning, started off with the lovely sound of rain pelting down the roof, therefore the day was not going to be promising for the washing so, enjoyed a nice breakfast early with DH.
then headed off to the local library to pick up a few books I had on the  reverse list.....
but silly me got there at 9am  and the library did not open till 9.30, so took a few photos of the rain
picked up my books....... got home just in time to received a phone call from a another shop from another town, that my pictures had arrived ( I had ordered over 9 months ago)...... so headed off to another surrounding town............... but due to a fatal accident, DH and I along with many other road users............ where redirected............. I hate that gut feeling you get when you hear .... the word fatal. 




Spent the rest of the day, reading, cooking and putting the new pictures on a blank wall

until next time - take care   Marc

No comments: