Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hanging


 Saturday afternoon saw DH and I hang some prints that have been ordered 9 months ago and finally  arrived yesterday morning DH and I went over to a surrounding town and collected them.
What a hoot............we giggled and carry on so much........ DH thought he knew best and I thought I would have the last say.............but eventually the prints did find their way to the wall.....

The wall started off so blank and lonely




Unfortunately the photos have a bit of refection when I snapped them for show and tell

DH is watching golf on TV ....... I not a golf fan so I will   ........ sew the binding down on a quilt and keep him company
have a great day   ..............cheers Marc



1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend (such a shame about the fatal accident though -I heard about it on the radio)