Friday, September 10, 2010

Right place right time

I had the day of from work today, well paid work anyway, Don't know how I get time to go to work, spend the morning washing quilts, unfortunately as my quilting supplies are still in storage until the furniture arrives, and as this region has had so much rain recently, some of my quilts in storage (in the shed) have had some water damage, and  several of the quilts have stains on there are a result on the rain, The stains have after washing lightened off a bit.

Needed to go into town, and I was in the right place at the right time. 
remember I mentioned in my last post I would like another suit case. WELL I needed to call into work and drop off an assignment that needed to be sent today. So on the off chance I called into the same second hand shop I was in yesterday and  wow   this was sitting there





How would have thought it possible another antique
 case ........ maybe I will buy a lottery ticket (chuckle)

don't know what I pushed this post is not suppose to have this tinting in the wording ----oops

No comments: