Friday, December 5, 2008

I have been tagged

I have been Tagged by Robyn from Daisy Quilts



Seven things about Myself.
1. I am the second child in a family of four
2. I am scared of heights (lol)
3. My first full time job was in the printing industry ( for 30 years).
4. I love pearls and diamonds (don't most of us)
5. I like to quilt every Sunday (my download time)
6. I collect Gravy boats (small jug and saucers used for pouring gravy)
7.I enjoy murder mystery books and movies.



Now I am left to nominate others - a thing I am not good at. It is nearly impossible for me to single out just a few when I find inspiration at each place I visit. If you are reading this post, please consider yourself nominated.



1 comment:

RG said...

Cool!
Thanks Marc...it's great to learn more about our bloggy quilty friends.
Rob xx