Thursday, July 31, 2008

End of July Challenge.........

Peg's Challenge for five by July ........ I really enjoyed this challenge thanks to Peg and her challenge I do not think I would have the inspiration and encouragement to get right into finishing a few of the UFO's

I would personally like to thank Peg for her support and encouragement that inspired me to create my blog.

I am having a wow of a time chatting and checking out other bloggers.



Number one .............. Black and with a touch of Red (21st Birthday gift)


Number Two........... Couple of Bags


Number Three ................ Miss Hemmingway ....... Plain simple and elegant

Number 4 ...... Stars beside Stars


Number 5 .........Baby Quilt - Unfortunately deleted photos

On my blog 19th July 2008



Number 6 ............ Lifes Full of Circles

Having a day off from work tomorrow (Mental Health day) only joking just going to spend
the day, shopping ....... fabric off course maybe shoes????

7 comments:

Cathi said...

Wow -- all your finishes are fabulous. The black and white with red is absolutely stunning.

Trisha said...

All your projects look great! I LOVE the black and white with a touch of red one. I have always waned to make a quilt in that color scheme.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Marc...they are all just so lovely...and I enjoy reading your blog you are doing a brilliant job, thanks so much for joining the challenge...it has been a great pleasure to meet you and thanks for all your kind words and my very generous gift...so whats next????

Unknown said...

Marc all your Quilts look Great Congrats on doing the challenge. ...Congrats on your new background too it looks Gorgeous.
cheers
maree

Anonymous said...

Great Job Marc. Congratulations on completing the challenge. They all look fantastic.

Sunny said...

Wow! That black and white is stunning. All of your quilts are beautiful.

quiltmom anna said...

Hi Marc,
What a great set of quilts- they are all beautiful - Your bags are terrific.
You certainly rose to the challenge.
I will have to check to see what you make in AugustVBS.
Regards from A Western Canadian Quilter,
Anna