Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Change is a good as a holiday ?



Love hand piecing so thought I would have a bit of a change, what else can one do when one can't sleep?   As my ipad sits on my bedside table.... early hours this morning as one could not get to sleep, I went a browsing and came across a pattern or two in paper piecing .
So of course I waited until the sun was peering into the bedroom before placing an order
not that I will be expecting the order via Australia Post  to be here anytime so.
It seems to be quick to receive items overseas then within Australia mail service.
Vintage Stars - Everyday Quilts - Sandra Boyle Bring Me Flowers Booklet by Jen Kingwell Designs


Don't you just love these patterns (one way to get a use for those small scrappy pieces of fabric)
The weather in Sunny Riverland is freezing...cold ...chilly and Icy....nothing I can do about that.... one of things I don't have a say in  (weather) (chuckle) When I walk just after 6am each morning I look like the Michelin man all my layers of clothes
Image result for michelin man

Until next time  - keep safe  - Marc







 

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Have fun .... Sounds like we have the same problem 💗💗💗💗

Anonymous said...

Lovely patterns Marc xx