Thursday, April 30, 2015

need some help please


Dear online friends ....I am interested in panels created by  Cori Dantini under the umbrella   The Blend trademark....... do you know of any store within your area that stocks Cori Dantini  range of panels and  coordinating fabrics  ..... see below sample of her designs ....... cheers marc


Image result for cori dantini
Image result for cori dantiniImage result for cori dantini

Image result for cori dantiniImage result for cori dantiniImage result for cori dantiniImage result for cori dantiniImage result for cori dantini


 



3 comments:

Cheryll said...

I dont know this range... but as I'm going on a bus trip on SUnday I'll keep an eye out for you. xox

Christine M said...

I've never seen these before. I'll keep an eye out next time I head to my LQS.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Not seen them either they are lovely xxx