Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Swap received

The last swap co ordinated by lovely Maree - Lets Stitch Together group arrived a few days ago from the lovely Shez
Unfortunately due to other commitments this is the first opportunity I have had to sit down and post the lovely gifts I received  from Shez and boy o boy was I spoilt
There is one still wrapped sitting under the tree and of course this parcel will have to wait for Christmas morning ----- I cannot really wait to see what Shez has created
But I very good ----- I will wait?

But just look what I did open
Something for the Christmas Tree
Something for the sewing room
Something to eat
Something to make
Something to read
And last something for under the tree

Watch this space
Ha ha you like me will have to wait for Christmas morning for the Show and Tell photo
Thanks to Maree for her years of co ordinating swaps and to Shez for the lovely gifts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marc,so glad you like your gifts,its such a fun swap,sad that there will be none next year.xx

Cheryll said...

WOW... such restraint! Love the opened gifts Marc...Shez knows how to spoil a person! :)

Christine M said...

Shez has sent you some lovely gifts, Marc.