Thursday, April 24, 2014

Not funny

Not funny .... i just finished doing the last blog entry ( in my lunch break outside on a park bench) and a young man walked past " Hi looks like you are having fun their" my response "well I am having a moment" and explained what I was trying to accomplish on my IPad ... that quite soon my recent purchase might be doing a bungee of the local bridge without a rope.  Then within less than 30 seconds He pushes a few button's  and pesto I now have a photo on my ANZAC entry..... grr..... 30 seconds later He shows me how it is done and walks away with a huge smile on his face.... I did offer to take him out for lunch.... but his response was.... not today  my girlfriends with me over there  and she gets jealous ( chuckle)       Well I am happy
cheers marc

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol love this story.xx

Fiona said...

that cheers me up that there are people willing to stop and lend a hand...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL...love it Marc...

Leanne said...

There is a great App "Blogsy" I use to do blog posts on my iPad, however if you prefer young men in the park that's OK.

Lorraine said...

I use Blogsy as well as young blokes in the park are a bit scarce here!