Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter swap partner

Julie organised several months ago a Easter swap ......
Show and tell of the items I sent to Caroline

Stitch a bunny on the front which is a pocket on the panel

the reverse side has two pockets and a zipped pocket


small purse / carry bag


Wallhanger with pockets with an metal hanger on the top not a great photo
(the bottom of this hanger is divided into pockets )
and unfortunately I did not take a photo I also included an arm caddy you could pop over to Caroline's blog and check that item out .
I also include some Easter eggs would not be an Easter swap with out the Easter eggs (lol)
Until next time ------- Take care Cheers Marc


3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Marc....your treats that you have made are just so gorgeous...Lucky Caroline...

Unknown said...

Lovely items you have made for Caroline...Lucky Girl...
cheers

Christine said...

Another lovely bag ... I love the stitched bunny. Lucky Caroline.