Friday, February 20, 2009

Yes again another week has past........ Not to sure where this week went but it is Friday again.......
Had a very productive day at work today...........
DH had a nice evening meal prepared when I got home and even offered to do the dishes ......
So what could I do ..........I sure did make the most of the offer.........I managed a bit of stitching and have finished the next block from Ellie's Quiltplace Country Calender Free BOM ........
I am really pleased with the block and looking forward to getting the next block.........




Until next time ..........Cheers Marc

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

nice to have dinner waiting..and the dishes done! I actually put dinner on tonight as I was home today.....my day off went way too quickly though...and still now stitching done.... :(