Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bit a stitching ahead for me .........

Wow ...........what a day

First DH spent part of the day in the shed

I spent that part of the day cleaning all the cupboards out

and having a do I need this bowl, plate, etc .....

Then DES (Eldest son) called around and invited DH and myself to a couple of Open House

inspections..............

Then back to cleaning up and more sorting the the kitchen cupboards.

Well finally spent a few hours cutting and fusing the next set of the Mrs Williams Quilt

so as you can see with this block together with the last posting (block) I will be a bit busy stitching around all these pieces (lol)

I had a few nice quiet hours to myself last night, in which I spent stitching around the first block I enjoyed it so much.........Makes me wonder while I didn't start sooner (lol)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blocks Marc & go the Cool header...love it.
cheers

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Beautiful Marc.