Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Angel Swap...I had fun

Inger -Lise from Norway was my Angel Swap partner and Inger-Lise has emailed me and posted on her blog a few days ago. So here you can see what I made for my Stitching Angel partner.

Remember this............. my packaging

Covered a tape measure

Pin cushion



Needle case



Small accessory bag




Enclosed in a large bag


And few small extras from Down Under

This swap was so much fun and brought me great pleasure .............Getting ready for the next one (lol)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable parcel Marc, yes now working on the next one, never ending isn't it?....lol....

Lise in Norway said...

Thanks a lot Marc I love it all so much......XOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

What a Gorgeous Set Marc...Love those Dollies...Your swap partner will be Thrilled.!!!
cheers
~maree~

Julia said...

What a lucky lady to recieve your goodies..
I love those dancing dollies, I have seen them on a quilt.
Julia