Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have been tagged

I have been tagged By Katherine Visit her blog here,
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Alright, so 6 random things about me coming up...

1. I am the second child in a family of four
2. I am scared of heights (lol)
3. I think Paul Newman and Sean Connery are drop-dead gorgeous.
4. I love pearls and diamonds (dont most of us)
5. I like to quilt every Sunday (my download time)
6. I collect Gravy boats (small jug and saucers used for pouring gravy)
So now I have to tag 6 people, in no particular order
1. Vicki
2.farmyardcrafts
3.Marsha
4. Lisa
5.quirky-quilter
6. Sue

So now it's of to work....... Until next time ....... Cheers Marc

1 comment:

Sue said...

The six random things are up on my blog. :)