Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bit Spoilt..............

Saturday, August 9, 2008
Quirky Quilter
Blogging Sleepover 2

Quirky Quilter had a sleep over early August , even though I had another commitment I did take the time to have a peek during the evening to check out what Quirky Quilter was up to........ and look what turned up in the mail today........

Thank you ............ I love it and the fabric is music to my stash (LOL)

***************************

And another surprise today.........

One of my workmates returned for Thailand

and came home bearing gifts

unfortunately the photos do not display true colour or a clear view of how beautiful the colours are







Silk Scarf (love wearing scarves)
Strand of pearls ( pearls and diamonds my favorite)
Hair clip ( it has sparkling pink stones embellish in it)
****************
I have been working on my swaps the last few days
so have no show and tell and tease photos ........
Cheers Marc

3 comments:

RG said...

Wow! what a lovely day of surprises you've had!
I'm sure you deserve lovely things...Enjoy :c)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Marc I like the new look of your blog.....your gifts from your friend are just so lovely...

Sue said...

*grinz* You are most welcome!