Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy Day ........

Busy Day today ~ Washing , Dusting, Shopping, Vacuuming Ironing Blah Blah Blah...

Visited local Quilt shop in Loxton Trish Where I Purchased the binding for a baby quilt I am finishing for one of my sons mates partners ( Little one due in November ).

Picked up my Life's full of Circles Quilt from my Quilt Embellish Guru Liz from Loxton

(The Quilt Cupboard Machine Quilting Service) It looks fabulous.


On the way home from Loxton called in to see eldest son in Berri and Spent some time with him and his beautiful Golden retriever Jac.

Started to rain so rushed home just in time to get the washing off the line.


Isn't Jac Divine ~ still I am a bit bias

Youngest Son made homemade pizzas for tea, while I put the binding on the two quilts,

DH and YS cleaned up the kitchen and done the dishes while I get ready to start stitching the binding down and watch a Mc Bride Murder Mystery Movie will be checking in during the night at Fiona sleepover.


The back view of the binding on the baby quilt started ~ Movie not to bad

Going to have a nice cold drink be back later .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your all organised and relaxing with your stitching. Thanks for joining in on my sleepover.